Seattle Stars Fundraising
The Seattle Stars program is designated a tax-exempt 501c (3) charitable organization by the IRS as a subsidiary of the Amateur Athletic Union(AAU). Any donation we receive is 100% tax deductible and goes a long way toward helping keep our fees as low as possible for the families of the boys.
One of the Stars’ founding policies is that basketball should never be a burden on any family’s finances and in that respect any amount helps.
Anyone interested in sponsoring the Stars, please contact Benjamin Blue at firstname.lastname@example.org! Every little bit helps!
Seattle Stars Corporate Sponsorship Levels
- Diamond ($1,000)
- A plaque for your business suitable for display will come with this package
- Bronze($5,000) In addition to the Diamond package,
- Business logo/contact information linked on www.seattlestarsbball.com
- One scholarship in your name.
- Silver($10,000) In addition to the Bronze package,
- One more scholarship will be given
- Your business logo will also be placed on a banner at every admission table for the 2016 Stars Classic
- Gold($25,000) In addition to the Silver package,
- 5 total scholarships, 3 for at risk kids and 2 for academics
- Platinum($50,000) In addition to the Gold package,
- Stars Classic will be renamed “The 2016 (Your company name) Stars Classic.”
- A banner will be created with the Stars logo and your logo where all award pictures will be taken.
- 10 total scholarships will be awarded with 5 for those at need and 5 for those who demonstrate academic excellence.
Play ball, have fun,get better